Six Great Diversity & Inclusion Annual Reports from DiversityInc’s Top 50
Posted by on
Each of these annual reports is a distinctive example of what organizations can do to brand their diversity and inclusion initiatives. General Mills is particularly unique in the way they have wedded multiculturalism to their business model.
- Aetna: 2010 Diversity Annual Report: Embraced. Empowered. Engaged.
- Deloitte: Harnessing our strengths: Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report
- General Mills: Nourishing Lives in Our Communities, 2012 Multicultural Report & Cookbook
- Kellogg’s: Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report 2012/2013
- Procter & Gamble: Winning Moments of Truth, 2013-2014 Diversity & Inclusion Annual Report
- Sodexo: 2012 Diversity & Inclusion Annual Report